Thursday, May 25, 2017

Technique Thursday #21-2017

The technique for today is a special fold called double dutch. A tutorial on making this fold can be found here.




It is so much fun trying different folds!  Today's challenge is a Double Dutch fold.  I used red cardstock to make the base and two different papers from my paper pad for each area of the panels.  I even put a paper on the back of the card.  The sentiment is from Raisin Boat Formal Phrases and is stamped on white cardstock with black Memento ink.  I die cut the sentiment, the panel for the inside and the butterflies.  I added 3 flowers from my stash. ~ Gracie 

And one from me.


I used a pale yellow card stock to make the base.  Having some pages in my paper pad (Graphic 45 Nature's Sketch Book) that have these pretty panels really made this card go quickly.  I matted the three different designs on a background paper from the pad.  I only had narrow placed on the side to put the sentiment, so I designed it on Design Space to make the writing vertical and put a rectangular box around the writing then, wrote and cut it on my Explore. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment