Monday, May 8, 2017

Youth Monday #19-2017

Our Mondays for the next four months will focus on cards for babies or children.

Kimberly has a card that hits our youthful sweet tooth.


Since the Simple Stories paper pad contains vintage type paper, I decided to use a Hero Arts Ice Cream cone stamp and die set for this card.  All the paper is from the paper pad.  I stamped the images on white paper and attached to the card front.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  Kimberly

I continue with the twist and pop cards I am making for family this year.


Open

This card is for my 6-year-old great-niece.  She wears glasses, so I choose three stamps that have animals wearing glasses. They are all from Unity and are Penguin Pals, Meow Meow Meow, and My Person.  The fourth inside animal is Otter Nonsense and didn't have glasses, so I added a glasses brad I had from Eyelet Outlet. The front image is Unity called Big Time Special.  I colored everything with Spectrum Noir.  The patterned paper is from the Echo Park kit called Every Day Eclectic. Because of the shape of the hexagons in the paper, I cut the sentiment mats with a hexagon die.  - Denise

Here is the kit I am using from Echo Park.





No comments:

Post a Comment