Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #23-2017

It is time for our card sketch challenge.

Tantalaya give her card an Oriental twist.


On this sketch challenge I used the Hero Arts Koi stamp set. I stamped it in colors that tied into the paper collection I was using which is the Hanami Garden From Kaisercraft.I used a soft pink twine underneath the main focal image. I added dimension by adding foam tape under the Koi to give it added interest. Instead of using the stars I used 3 chipboard fans which also go with the Hanami Garden collection. I embossed the three fans with gold embossing powder to tie in with the embossing on the Koi. - Tantalaya

I get my Father's Day card done.



Inside

My father loves (and I mean LOVES) to fish, so when I saw this paper kit at the Mega Meet, I knew I had to get it.  The paper is by The Paper Loft and is called Take the Bait.  I used both patterned paper and a cutout page for the front panel. I used more cutouts of words instead of stars to embellish. I used another patterned paper from the kit on the inside too, distressing all the edges with Distress ink.  I popped the center panel and front sentiment on foam tape.  The front sentiment is from CTMH called Holiday Tags.  The inside sentiment is from Unity called You are a Classic and the fish stamps are from Raisin Boat called Get the Net. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment