Friday, June 9, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #23-2017

C.A.S.E. this card today.



Tantalaya shows us this lovely muted card.


Case card was hard because I loved everything about it. So I changed the color scheme and made it a 5x7 card. The vellum focal image I used a sentiment and flowers from the Concord and 9th Wildflower stamp set.  The paper is from Prima Rose Quartz collection. To finish the sentiment and flowers off, I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I may not have changed enough on this but this card was perfect for Mother's day and I will be casing it again for Father's Day. - Tantalaya

It is graduation time, so that is what I did for my card.


Inside

We have a family friends living in Colorado and their elder daughter graduated from high school this year.  I made the front with paper from an S.E.I. card kit called Thoughtful Greetings that I picked up at the Mega Meet.  (It is a good thing the meet only happens once a year, because I see so many great things at great prices.).  The pattern and colors were very similar to her graduation announcement. The graduate was stamped and heat embossed on velum then attached with brads from the kit.  The sentiment was stamped on a gold paper from the same kit and also heat embossed. Both stamps are from sets by Unity called Graduation Wishes and Sentiments for Graduates.  The kit has some additional embellishments like the metal swirls, so I added a couple of those too. I am showing the inside because while she is very sweet, the inside shows another side of her personality too.  That stamp set is called Harper Girl by Unity. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment