Friday, June 23, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #25-2017

Like card sketches, C.A.S.E. (copy and share everything), can also be a great way to jump start a card if you need ideas.

Today's card to C.A.S.E.


Sue takes the elements and makes her own special card.


For my CASE card, I was inspired by the colours and general sketch layout of the card. I started with a patterned paper with small script as a background. I inked up a panel using ARTplorations Delicate Leaves stencil with distress inks (twisted citron, mowed lawn). I cut to size and matted with green cardstock. I added a ribbon near the bottom of the panel. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Chit Chat stamp set, punched out using Stampin’ Up’s oval punch and matted using Stampin’ Up’s scalloped oval punch. A few Recollections adhesive faux pearls complete the card. - Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment