Sunday, June 11, 2017

Shine and Sparkle Sunday #24-2017

It's time to shine and sparkle.

Gracie has a pretty folded card for us today.

.

Open

Today I tried something different - a card that lays flat and is very easy to make!  I cut my cardstock at 4.25 inches x 11 inches and scored at 1.5, 3.5, 5 and 8 inches then fan folded and attached it to a flat piece of cardstock.  I decorated each panel and placed a white panel on the inside to write a message.  The circle stitched die was part of a set purchased earlier this year and they are getting quite a workout!  The butterfly is a leftover from a purchased set.  I added 3 light green rhinestones.  The paper is from KC & Co. ~ Gracie 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I love this Gracie! I can't wait to try it and I really appreciate you providing all the instructions! I'm going to call it the Gracie Fold!

    ReplyDelete