Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Sympathy Tuesday #23-2017

For Tuesday's we are creating sympathy cards.

Tantalaya has a real beauty for us.

.

I used the Love & Sympathy stamp set from Stampin' Up! as well as the border, dies and embossing folder to create the fun edge. I used some of the Prima Rose Quart paper collections as well as a die from Concord & 9th the Floral and Flutter. Creating a soft and elegant sympathy card that would work for anyone. Finished off the front with some black Ribbon. - Tantalaya

A kit makes for a quick card.


I purchased a S.E.I. card kit called Thoughtful Greetings that will make at least 8 cards while I was at the Mega Meet in May.  Sometimes if you need something quick, it is nice to have all the materials and inspiration in one place.  This card used a card base, paper,  embellishments and a sentiment sticker all from that kit. It was done in five minutes. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment