Thursday, June 29, 2017

Technique Thursday #26-2017

Mirror stamping is a fun technique that lets you stretch your stamps.  A couple of ways to do this can be found here and here.

I did it with a rubber gasket and my Misti.

.

The elephant stamp is from Altenew called Baby Zoo.  I stamped the stamp on the rubber gasket a few times to get as much coverage as I could and pressed the paper down.  Using my Misti, I stamped the elephant again close to the first image and then fussy cut around both of them cutting a speech balloon coming from the trunks.  I used a birthday sentient also from Altenew's Painted Greetings. I thought it looked a little plain, so I drew some random curly lines and added some black pearls.  I am not really happy with them, but it looks better than it did plain.  The background paper is from Graphic 45 called Safari Adventure and is all mounted on a Kraft paper card base. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment