Friday, July 7, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #27-2017

It is always fun to see how the designer's C.A.S.E. cards.  

Kimberly did a great job C.A.S.E.ing this one.



I aspired to create a card that achieved the elegant feel of the inspiration photo.  I chose to use the vellum and repeated background elements in my card.  I didn’t have orange cardstock so I went with blue, the complimentary color.  I embossed the panel with a dotted background embossing folder and adhered it to a slightly larger panel of the same color.  I added glitter washi tape to draw the eye to the sentiment (Anna Griffin).  The gold butterfly (Anna Griffin) tied the composition together. - Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Boy, that vellum really sets that butterfly off so nicely. Beautiful card...love that blue, too!

    ReplyDelete