Friday, July 14, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #28-2017

Cards to C.A.S.E. that include embossing are plentiful on Pinterest.  We used this card to C.A.S.E. from there.

C.A.S.E. card

Tantalaya found a great embossing folder to use for her C.A.S.E. card.



For this CASE card I love how the image was cut and then placed I a way that the image is complete even though it was cut on different paper. I used the Birch trees embossing folder from Stampin' Up! I changed the color to pink and green and used black velvet ribbon for the front. I then stamped the sentiment on a tag that was in my stash and attached it to the card front with foam tape. Also instead of putting space in between the images, I attached them up against each other to complete the image from the embossing folder that was used. - Tantalaya

No comments:

Post a Comment