Sunday, July 30, 2017

Shine and Sparkle Sunday #31-2017

We have an extra week for July.  This whole month we have been using embossing on all our cards.  Today I add shine to the embossing.


I made this card for a 60th anniversary because I thought the sentiment was a good one for their lives together.  I had some shimmer type paper and put it through a Cuttlebug embossing folder (I don't know the name) and trimmed the sides.  I used gold embossing powder on the sentiment that I stamped on velum with Versamark.  I put adhesive on the back where the wording was and the also used gold brads to keep the corners down.  After putting gold washi tape down the sides of a card base, I put the panel on the front. The stamp is from Club Scrap called Navigation. - Denise

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card. The dry embossing is beautiful, but it's beautifully enhanced by the heat embossed greeting. and brads!

    ReplyDelete