Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sympathy Tuesday #29-2017

I had need of four sympathy cards last week, so keeping some made is always helpful.  

Gracie has a wonderful card that would be perfect to send to a man who has suffered a loss.


Today's card started with burnt orange cardstock for a base and green cardstock for the panel.  I stamped the image (Deep Red's Classic Pickup) using Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and embossed with Whispers clear embossing powder (I have had good luck without having to use my powder before I stamp with Whispers).  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers using reds, oranges, and browns trying to make the truck look rusty.  I fussy cut it and put it on brown craft paper and stamped the sentiment (from Technique Tuesday).  I die cut an oval in cream cardstock and placed it over the craft paper and adhered it to the panel.  I don't know about y'all but I am finding I need more masculine sympathy cards lately  :(  ~ Gracie 

1 comment:

  1. Gracie, I just love pickup trucks on cards and this one is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete