Thursday, July 6, 2017

Technique Thursday #27-2017

We are using embossing all month long and today's technique is called double embossing because it combines both heat and dry embossing.  How to do this can be found here.


Today’s technique is “double embossing”. The embossing folder is by Taylored Expressions.  I followed the directions provided in a Gina K. UTUBE video.  I applied Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment Ink to the raised side of the embossing folder and dry embossed.  I then heat embossed the panel using clear embossing powder.  I applied Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink to the raised areas.  The embossed areas resisted the ink and created a very nice effect. I applied Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink to the edges of the card base, adhered the panel, added a sentiment (by LDRS) and a die cut butterfly by Penny Black (silver mirror card stock). – Kimberly

1 comment: