Thursday, July 20, 2017

Technique Thursday #29-2017

The technique today is called emerging corners embossing.  How to can be found here.

Gracie's card uses some beautiful colors in her corners and creates a pretty card.


Oh, me.  My card probably doesn't look anything like the YouTube video!  Sure am glad I have a MISTI!  I started with a white panel and a Technique Tuesday stamp.  I stamped both corners twice with different inks.  I only had to do it 3 times to try to make it a decent attempt!  I used SU Costal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding inks.  I also used the same cardstock colors to mat my panel.  I stamped my sentiment with black Memento ink and added a diecut heart and a bit of twine. ~ Gracie 




1 comment:

  1. Well, I never even heard of this technique; so you're one up on me, Gracie! I love what you did, even if it doesn't look like the video, such a soft, subtle look!

    ReplyDelete