Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sympathy Tuesday #34-2017

Gracie has a beautiful sympathy card today.


This is one of my favorite cards I have made in a while.  I used a stamp set from Heartfelt Creations that I received from my Secret Sister.  It is absolutely beautiful.  I stamped it on patterned paper I have had for a long time - I do not remember the source.  I embossed it and colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut the patterned paper with an oval just to do something different and really liked how it turned out.  I mounted it on a brown cardstock base and added black enamel dots.  I believe the sentiment is from Raisin Boat. ~ Gracie 

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful sympathy card; love your use of subdued color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the stamp. It is a favorite of mine too.

    ReplyDelete