Saturday, September 30, 2017

One Stamp Set Saturday 39-2017



Today's prompt is to use the Black Emboss Resist technique with the same stamp set.






I just got a new stamp set from Hampton Arts - Eat, Drink & Be Scary.  Using black ink was perfect for this set!  I stamped the sentiment and spiders with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and heat set it.  I then stamped it again with clear Versamark ink (I have forgotten to mention this week a MISTI sure comes in handy for this technique!) and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I scattered some of the powder so a little white would show through.  After inking with the black ink I used a white Gelly Roll pen to add the spider strings hanging down and some rhinestones.  I also spritzed a little gold glimmer.  Orange card stock and black and white card stock from Recollections with a white card base finished the card.  I am not a Halloween person but this turned out to be my favorite card of the week!  And by the way, make sure you have a refill for your ink pad!  Gracie  

1 comment: