Wednesday, September 20, 2017

WOW Wednesday - #38-2017

Today is our WOW factor day in which we add some sort of bling to our cards.

I tend to be more CAS and don't use a lot of bling, but I did come up with a cute way to add some rhinestones.


I stamped the goldfish on a darker gold card stock with Versamark and then went over it with Perfect Pearls Perfect Gold.  The stamp set is by Hero Arts and is called Layering Goldfish, so it has a second stamp to go over the first and gives it the details.  I stamped that layer with Versamark which removes the Perfect Pearls.  As I learned early on, you need to spray some sort of fixative on the Perfect Pearls or they will rub off.  I pulled an old paper I had of reflected water and sprayed a shimmer mist over that.  After it dried I fussy cut the fish and put them on along with stamping the sentiment from the same stamp set.  I then used graduated sizes of rhinestones to look like bubbles from the fish. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment