Saturday, October 21, 2017

One Stamp Set Saturday - 42-2017

This is my last card for the week. It’s One Stamp Saturday. Here's my card.



For this card, I chose Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Octagons dies. This card was assembled similar to Monday’s card. In addition to the cardbase, there are 5 card panels adhered to the front. I nested the octagons and adhered them with tape. I lightly marked, with a pencil, the horizontal centre of the dark blue panel, so that when placing the dies, they would be centred on the panel. I die cut the blue cardstock. I carefully removed the largest die from the bundle of dies. Placing the lime green directly below the blue cardstock, I positioned the bundle of dies to be nested within the opening of the blue cardstock. I repeated the process of removing the largest die, stacking two card panels, positioning the bundle of dies and die cutting the bottom card panel. Before adhering the panels, I stamped the sentiment (now, honestly, I can’t remember which stamp set it came from – embarrassed). I had to find a sentiment that would fit in the opening of the smallest octagon. I trimmed the card panels, except for the blue, which is the top layer.  I adhered all the panels and erased the pencil mark. 

Thanks for dropping by. See you next month.
sue

1 comment: