Wednesday, October 25, 2017

WOW Wednesday 43-2017

Wow Wednesday is when we ramp up our cards with glitter or sparkles. 

Here is a glittery Christmas card.


I started with a pretty simple Christmas tree image on my Cricut Explore from the cartridge called Close to My Heart -Artbooking.  I manipulated it to be taller and skinnier that the original cut.  I then cut once each on a green, red and off white glitter card stock.  I cut each negative image in half lengthwise on my paper cutter and stacked them slightly offset on the card front.  I then took the green positive image and put it in the middle along with ornaments made by using a paper punch with the scraps. It was hard to get a good picture because it is very shiny. I decided with all that shine, it didn't need a sentiment on the front. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment