Sunday, November 5, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday 45-2017


Hello everyone!  It's Gracie here for the week as the CADC Designer.  
Hope you are getting ready for Christmas!  I know I am!

This month's Monthly Theme is... drum roll... 
Christmas cards!


Today's challenge is to create a clean and simple card.  Do you know how hard it is to keep Christmas cards clean and simple???






I started with a white card base.  I used a die cut to make a simple poinsettia using two different red card stock colors and green for the leaves (I used a poinsettia I received in a swap last year as inspiration and do not know who to give credit to).  I sponged the tips of the leaves and flowers with Fired Brick ink and added a white enamel dot to the center.  I die cut the merry sentiment from gold glitter card stock.  I used my corner rounder on the edges of the card.  I did it!  One layer!  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Rounding the edges is a simple thing, but adds a lot.

    ReplyDelete