Saturday, November 11, 2017

One Stamp Set Saturday 45-2017


Today's challenge is to create a Christmas-themed card using one stamp/die set.




I started my card today with a stamp set from Raisin Boat called "Believe in Christmas".  I miss Raisin Boat.  I stamped the images with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.  I then fussy cut the images out.  I die cut the window using my Silhouette.  I used a white piece of card stock and sponged with Salty Ocean Distress ink masking off a moon (or Sun).  I adhered the snowman, placed acetate over the snowman, then added the greenish-brown paper and window frame.  I adhered the children peeking out the window.  The sentiment came from the stamp set. Y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving and I will see you next month!  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment