Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Thank You Tuesday 45-2017


Today's prompt is to create a Christmas-themed thank you card.





I love pictures of snow.  Pictures.  Not snow.  We hardly ever see snow here in the South.  I decided to use snow on my thank you card.  I die cut Christmas trees from green glitter card stock.  I die cut the hills using stitched landscape dies.  I sponged a white panel lightly with Salty Ocean Distress ink using a sponge dauber masking off an area for a moon.  It was just a matter of adhering the pieces down after sponging.  I die cut the Thank You from green glitter card stock.  I love the simplicity of the card.  Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Gracie, I love the snow banks and the sparkly trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card; the moon/sky is perfect and the rolling hills with the sparkly trees just awesome.

    ReplyDelete