Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WOW Wednesday 44-2017

It's WOW Wednesday and the prompt is to step up the card with some bling using sequins, glitter pens, etc.  Right up my bling loving alley!






I have a dandelion die I just love.  I love it even more using this technique!  It looks like the whisps are just floating away!  I die cut the dandelion then used it as a mask to sponge around it moving it up and lightly sponging using Scattered Straw Distress ink.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and is from So Suzy Stamps.  I added rhinestones to each petal of the dandelion.  I placed the panel on some gold plaid paper from Simple Stories Hello Fall.  The card base is white.  I think this turned out to be my favorite card this week!  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment