Saturday, February 17, 2018

Scene It Saturday 07-2018

Saturdays are for making scenes.  I would love to be out on Saturdays looking at scenery but it's just too cold right now and the only scenery around our house are the cows and the donkeys (with deer occasionally).  Hope y'all are warm wherever you are!

I chose to make a scene that reminds me of going to the mountains last winter with my best friend.  We were able to see for a very long way and take some lovely pictures!






I started with a white card stock base and added a strip of red and white Stampin' Up paper.  I die cut the clouds from white card stock.  The hot air balloon was die cut from white card stock then pink card stock.  I did an inlay with the pink pieces.  I added some pale pink rhinestones to the balloon.  I die cut the "Big Hugs" sentiment in white (from Simon Says I think).  I placed it all on red and white dotted Stampin' Up paper.  I am mailing it to my best friend for Valentines' Day! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment