Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday 08-2018

Hi! It's Sue here this week.


The theme for February is love and the color scheme is red, pink and white and for Sweet & Simple Sunday, the card needs to be a clean and simple card. 

Here's my card.



For this card, I started out thinking I was going to create a one-layer card. I lightly marked in pencil a rectangle about 3” x 2” on a card base. I stamped flowers in red and pink Hero Arts inks (bubble gum, strawberry, ultra pink, pale tomato) within the rectangle. With a Sakura gelly roll metallic silver pen, I drew a frame around the flowers. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP Painted thanks die to cut white cardstock and some white fun foam (for dimension). To add a bit of sparkle, I added Wink of Stella to the sentiment die cut. Here's a close-up.


Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow with another card.


No comments:

Post a Comment