Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Technique Tuesday 07-2018

Today we have a really fun technique!  And it involves pencils!!!








I chose red card stock as red, ink, and white are the colors for the month and I thought it would show a good contrast with white.  I used a white Craft Smart pigment ink and had to use my heat gun for a long time to get the ink dry (will use a different ink next time).  I used a Raisin Boat stamp set "Oops a Daisy" with my MISTI to spread the flowers and stamp at one time.  I used a white Prismacolor pencil to soften the edges and a green pencil to highlight the centers.  I die cut the sentiment with white card stock and put the red panel on a white card stock base.  This is a very simple technique which makes a very nice card. ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I really like the white ink/colored pencil on red cardstock.

    ReplyDelete