Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Designer's Challenge Day 3 18-2018

It's Day 3 of our Designer's Challenge.  For today's challenge Anna is up with this choice - a tag!


Here is Anna's card:


I used the tag from our envelope, cut another tag on my Cricut, cut out a pocket card and welded a boarder onto it.  I added the "Don't Worry" and a little flower from Eyelet Outlet and the wooden sunshine is from Michael's. ~ Anna

Adorable, Anna!



Sue shares:

In the spirit of full disclosure, I couldn't find the tag in my craft room when it was time to make the card. So I re-created as close as I could, using things I owned. 

Here's my card:




I added a few other tags with some yellow organza ribbon and adhered them to a gray panel. I embossed the gray panel using Sizzix Textured Impression Dots & Flowers set to complete the card. ~ Sue

I did not have the same tag but did have another in my envelope. 

Here is my card:


The tag was made of watercolor paper.  I decided to trim the top of the tag into a flag.  I sponged the tag with Distress Oxide inks (Fossilized Amber and Cracked Pistachio) and spritzed with water and let it dry. I picked a light blue card stock to make a panel and used Cracked Pistachio to stamp several Bo Bunny butterflies.  I stamped "birthday wishes" on black cardstock with clear Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  After adhering the tag and sentiment to the panel it still needed something - a die cut butterfly added with pop dots. ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment