Friday, May 4, 2018

Designer's Challenge Day 5 18-2018

It's Day 5 and Sue has chosen another panel.

Here is Sue's choice.  I forgot to take a picture of the panel before I started coloring it!  Silly me!



Sue's panel was embossed with Rose Gold.  Here is Sue's card:






I took the rose gold embossed panel and added color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring so I hoped that using bright spring-like colors would speed it along. I used the sentiment from Paper Smooches' Salutations stamp set and punched it out using Stampin' Up's oval punch. I added a mat using Stampin' Up's scalloped oval punch. I used the same color as the mat to mat the entire panel. ~ Sue

Beautiful, Sue!!!

Here is my take on the same panel:




I took my time with this panel. My panel was stamped with black ink. I colored it using Prismacolor pencils.  Watched 2 movies while coloring.  When I finished I stamped the sentiment onto the panel using my MISTI so it would be straight.  I used Memento Luxe tuxedo black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I tied a light peach ribbon to the panel, matted it with pink card stock and used a purple card stock to make the base.  It actually gatefolds at the center with the panel rising to the top. ~ Gracie


Up next is Anna's card:


I used Prisma Water-Color Pencils "The Basics" and I LOVE THEM!!!  Super easy to work with the sentiment is a stamp from Bible Journaling with gold embossing. ~ Anna

Lovely, Anna!!!

Stick around for tomorrow - we have a few more to show you! ~ Gracie



1 comment:

  1. What a lovey panel to color and all of them remind me Spring is finally here.

    ReplyDelete