Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #32-2017

A sketch can allow you to use your old stash in a new way. Here is today's sketch.


Kimberly did a smashing job with it.


This month, we were asked to use three types of different media and to use something we have had for over a year.  The three media I used are:  Distress Oxide Inks, Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint (old item) and Archival Ink.  I applied Distress Oxide Inks to a gel plate and smoothed it out with a brayer.  Then I used large bubble wrap to create the circles.  Next, I applied Dina Wakley paint to a butterfly Art Foamie with a brayer.  I applied the paint with a brayer because I wanted to create a light, semi-transparent image.  I stamped the sentiment (old item) with Shadow Grey Archival Ink.  Again, I chose a light ink to keep the image semi-transparent.  I adhered the panel to black card stock and attached to the card base.- Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment