Friday, August 4, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #31-2017

It is always fun to see how a C.A.S.E. card will be the same and how it will be different.  How would you C.A.S.E. this card?


Here is my card with some variation.


I used a Zizzix embossing folder that was a thank you motif instead of the birthday.  I also decided to use various blue cardstock from my stash to make an ombre effect instead of rainbow. I cut strips 3/4" x 5 1/2" and arranged them on my embossing folder in the order I wanted them to be on the card separating them slightly. I was able to send it through my Cuttlebug without securing them, but you could use washi tape to hold the cardstock in place.  I trimmed the ends slightly and then notched them at the bottom before attaching them to a black card base.  The sentiment is from an American Craft sticker set called Thank You- set 1 stuck to a label made from the same card stock as the lightest blue. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment