Saturday, October 14, 2017

One Stamp Set Saturday 41-2017



Today's prompt is to use one stamp and die set with the die cut technique. I chose to use the "Dry Emboss" technique to raise up the image to make it look like a puffy sticker.






I love the look on this card!  It is really simple to make.  I started with Lawn Fawn's Thankful Mice stamp and die set.  I stamped the images on whisper white card stock using Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.  I die cut five blanks of each image and placed them behind the images and attached them with washi tape.  I ran them through my Vintaj using my embossing pad.  The images are now raised up!  Too cute!  I mounted the panel on craft card stock and plaid paper from Simple Stories Hello Fall.  The card base is craft card stock.  Be sure and watch this week's link and go play with your stamps and dies!  Have fun!  Gracie  

1 comment: